'tis the season

Friday, November 29


'Tis the season for thank yous and season greetings, writing cards and slipping in a photo or two into the envelope, curating gifts and wrapping them up in fresh dinosaur-themed wrapping paper. For me, it's where Christmas starts... writing notes straight from your heart to your loved ones, realising how much of an impact they've made on you. Signed, sealed, and ready to be delivered, yes they are!

Night out with some girlfriends tonight, and I can't wait to see their faces when I surprise them with some feel-good cards and gifts! There's something about the giving part of Christmas that is just incredible, and I really, really love it.

5 COMMENTS :

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Giving is always greater than receiving, that's what Christmas is all about :)

Duncan In Kuantan

Jane said...

i love sending christmas cards to friends and family. but i noticed that my handwriting is atrocious lately! :)

stylefrontier said...

love those cards so lovely
i have just followed your blog via GFC
follow mine if you like it <3
xoxo
style frontier

Kelven said...

I really need to start writing some christmas cards too... All the more important when you live several thousands of miles away from your friends and family

Unknown said...

christmas cards are some of my favorite to send out! that wrapping paper is lovely.