bringing you unearthed this summer

Monday, December 9



Creating is one of my greatest passions in this world. It probably comes before my love for caffeine or a good lasagne, and that is saying something. All jokes aside, I present to you, the second issue to my creative project Unearthed. For those who are unfamiliar, it's a seasonal, non-profit online magazine featuring photography, writing and music. I've learned so much this year, and creating this felt so right. This summer issue of Unearthed is a collection of my personal, intimate insights into everyday life, travelling and the world. I got such a kick out of making this, and I hope you enjoy it!

And for those who missed it, here's the first issue.

3 COMMENTS :

Jane said...

so awesome!!

Yanikas said...

Great Blog! :-) I really like the pictures.
Hugs from germany xx

Check out my new OUTFIT post :-)

ice pandora said...

I love this digital magazine slideshow thingy c: amazing
pictures inside really!
Xx