Seventeen

Wednesday, March 28


There are days when you feel truly blessed and happy. Yesterday was one of those days, and it wasn't because it was my birthday, but the fact that I was with my three most favourite people in the world.

We visited the Peak early in the morning, and had a great view of the city; then took a boat and lunched at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant on water. A lovely birthday cake was delivered to my room complimentary of the hotel, and it was just wonderful to spend a few solitary hours eating the cake, chatting and laughing with those you love. Finished off the day with touring around the city on a double deck bus and dinner on Victoria Harbour overlooking the city's skyline.

Looking at the photos I took, I didn't actually realise we did so much in one day.
Time sure flies when you're with those you love.

0 COMMENTS :