Hip hip hooray

Wednesday, August 29


A couple of shots from a friend's birthday recently, who just happens to be the sweetest person I know. You know those people who just radiates happiness on a daily basis? Yeah, she's one of those people and I love her for it.

Lately things haven't been easy. At times I feel like I'm stepping between cracks, and suddenly the saying don't let it get to you just doesn't work, because life does affect us, in every possible way. What I've learned is that it is truly the difficult times that make us appreciate little moments of good in our lives - even if it doesn't seem that way yet. I'm always reminded of the wonderful people I'm surrounded by, who I genuinely believe have the most wicked humour and hearts filled with compassion and love. And for that, I'm eternally grateful.

0 COMMENTS :