Sydney/Canberra Part 1

Sunday, October 21


There's something about being away from home, even though it's only a matter of a few hundred kilometres. I needed time to myself, time to break for a while and time to just breathe. Sydney & Canberra gave me that. My love for small towns rekindled on our way to Canberra, and I've got to say, Canberra surprised me. We arrived just in time for the Floriade, apparently our biggest flower festival and a beautiful celebration of springtime. Next up, Sydney!

4 COMMENTS :

livlovelaugh said...

such gorgeous photos!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Deidre said...

canberra always gets such a bad rap - but I loved visiting there, and actually quite liked the city!

his little lady said...

Loving all of these posts. And this all looks like so much fun!
xo TJ

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Travel photos make good memories !