Keep the earth below my feet

Tuesday, November 6


I went to see Mumford and Sons live recently! These guys are just incredible at what they do - their words speak monuments; simple, but so darn meaningful. And seeing them live was just so completely enchanting, in the lost-for-words kind of way. Not only for the fact that they sounded beyond incredible, but you could feel the immense love they have for music. And being surrounded by a stadium of people who felt the same way as you did, that was magical. In fact, it didn't feel like a massive crowd, but more like an intimate one.

And before they played Below My Feet, one of my absolute favourites, they mentioned that it was written right here in Melbourne during their last stopover. Somehow, that felt special. In fact, everything did. These guys are just so, so inspiring, and I felt such a rush for life at the end of it. A rush that I never want to lose.

3 COMMENTS :

Deidre said...

How cool that you got to see mumford and sons! I love a band that really loves performing and entertaining and sharing their joy - music!

his little lady said...

Aw, so jealous you got to see Mumford and Sons. Love them! Hope to see them in concert soon!
xo TJ

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

AGREED.

Mumford & Sons is one of my favorite bands......EVER. I saw them live last summer and just fell in love with 400% So glad you got them experience them as well. They are just so RAW, it's unbelievable they can create such powerful and intense music.

- Melissa, The 25th Hour Blog