Getting my craft on

Saturday, December 15


I'm not the craftiest person on the block, but an idea came to my head mid November to create a simple gift for my friends - cute glass jars filled with sweets. Also got a little crafty with the cards too, and actually surprised myself this year; managed to mail all of them off! I think this was the first time that I've managed to send them off on time. It's been good to spread the Christmas cheer around, I can't believe we're only a little more than a week away from Christmas.

3 COMMENTS :

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Oh, I'd love to recieve one of those pretty cans :) I'm not good at sending out my cards in time, I'm often so taken in by college and finals that I keep forgetting my cards! x

his little lady said...

Love this idea! So perfect for those who (like me) aren't super crafty ;)
xo TJ

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

this is a GREAT gift idea! love it :)