cairns part 2

Friday, March 15


Looking back at these photos reminded me just how good life can be. And that's a precious, precious thing. One thing I love about travelling is how much you learn when you travel, that you can't really learn elsewhere. For example, on this trip, I saw koalas as their own person - if that makes sense. I normally see koalas, giraffes, zebras, and all the other animals at the zoo as a collective, you know? But in Cairns, somehow I saw them differently. One of them appeared to be sleepy, one quite outgoing and one even appeared to be smiling!

"They all have their own personality', I thought, which is really quite obvious when you think about it, but it just never crossed my mind. That last photo kills me dead every time - koalas are just so darn cute, it's hardly fair.

5 COMMENTS :

Keshia :) said...

awesome photos sweetie, looks like you had a great time there! Cairns looks amazing, I must convince my parents to bring us up there one day! :)

Unknown said...

These are lovely photos! I could spend all day at a zoo walking around and seeing all of the animals :) Koalas are one of my favorites too!

Anonymous said...

It's hardly fair, lol! You're so right though. I love these photos; especially the one of the icecream and the koalas :D Adorable!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh. Koalas! So adorable! And lovely pictures as always!!

shayla. said...

such pretty photos!!
loving your blog :)